Contact Me

Contact me: mariadeboehme@gmail.com

Saturday, August 20, 2016

Sonia And Macky Part I: Los Cabos Beachfront Welcome Fiesta

SUPER HOTTNESS ALERT!!!!!!  Sonia & Macky....... so gorgeous, inside and out!!!!  Can we just take a moment to appreciate her outfit, ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!  The necklace her mom gave to her to complete her outfit......OBSESSED!!!

I am so stoked that I am finally posting Sonia and Macky's wedding weekend celebration.  More on them in Part II but in the meantime enjoy the killer pics by their super talented photographer Anthony from Lover of Mine Photography who flew all the way to Cabo from Australia!

This Welcome Fiesta oozed happiness and fun, kind of the epitome of their adorable duo. The party was held at the the super original and funky Beachfront Villa, perfect for a fiesta!!!!  Sonia and Macky let me go for it, I loved their faces when they walked in and saw the set up!  I kept it simple with repurposing decor, potted desert plants, simple flowers, pops of color (super loved my colourful crepe paper and piñata backdrop) and keeping with Sonia being a hometown Cabo girl we served guests famous Tacos Rossy!!!!  The fiesta was complete with ice cold cerveza, TEQUILA!, mariachi, churro cart and piñata!!!!  Guests finished the night off releasing wish lanterns on the beach.

Enjoy the gorgeous pics and be back soon with Part II!

xoxo
Maria











































1 comment: