Contact Me

Contact me: mariadeboehme@gmail.com

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Romantic Cabo Wedding at Flora Farm

I posted my own pics from this LOVE-ly, detail-icious Flora Farm wedding a few months back, Katelin & John. This couple exudes LOVE, inside, outside, all around, everywhere…love love love, it's contagious and you can't help but love them MORE.

I am so excited to share these beautiful images that were captured by California based photographer Melissa Ryan of Marble Rye Photography.   She was so cool and I am crushing over her storytelling photos.  Melissa you are awesome!  Of course all the gorgeous florals by Pina Hernandez.  I loved the stunning ceremony arch, Katelin's detailed bouquet, flower crown, the tables, lanterns, TODO -TODITO!!!!!

I love looking back at this special day, it makes me happy.  Katelin and John you forever have a piece of my heart.   LOVE YOU MORE!!!!
xoxo…Maria












































No comments:

Post a Comment