Contact Me

Contact me: mariadeboehme@gmail.com

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Cabo Hootenanny at Flora Farms


I have been dying to post this blog!  Today this super fun party was featured on Style Me Pretty Living you can see it here http://www.stylemepretty.com/living/2014/08/28/flora-farm-50th-birthday-party/  But I had to share more pics because there were so many good ones!  Thank you Sara Richardson for all of the amazing photos.  I had the best time EVER creating this party.  Flora Farm is the best and I love all of their amazing staff.  They helped me so much, this would have never been possible without them.  Wafles and Pina are my saving grace for the unbelievable signs, they were key details.  And my dear friend Yahwe from Del Cabo Events and his crew.  But most of all this wouldn't have happened without my friend Gloria who brought about the Hootenanny concept to celebrate Patrick's 50th!  Top Top my friends.  A night to remember for sure.  Enjoy these amazing pics.
xo

















































































1 comment:

  1. Such an incredible event! Thank you so much for choosing me to be a part of it! :)

    ReplyDelete