Contact Me

Contact me: mariadeboehme@gmail.com

Sunday, April 20, 2014

Flora Farm Wedding for 100+

As you may notice, I am obsessed with Flora Farm.  It is my all time favorite #1 place to do anything, but most of all a wedding!  If I could do all of my events here I would….well I try to at least.    The event coordinator Erika is so easy to work with and the best at what she does, hands down, my fav!  Of course I had my one and only girl Pina on board for flowers and decor.  I loved working with Stacey and Milo pulling all the details together of their wedding.  It was so pretty!  So simple with the little details to complete the look.  Thank you Stacey and Milo, you guys are awesome!
Thank you Gabriela Mohar for the gorgeous pics!  www.gabrielamohar.com
xoxo




















































No comments:

Post a Comment